Monday, May 4, 2009

UPDATE
The mayor tells me that he is on the job. He and the po-po have spoken sternly to the hooligans. Problem is that they have not been able to collect evidence, therefore no arrests have been made.
My representative says it ain't his jurisdiction. Thhat leaves the Huffpo, the Washpo, the Right to Quiet Organisation, The Ggeorgetown Center for Social Justice, and the Noise Pollution Clearing House.



Yo, Homeland Security! Any interest in catching a bunch of noisy jocks? You can use them to torture enemy aliens. I will sell my house cheaply, if you need a torture center, the jocks can shatter the decibel meter, enemies will cave, I will get money. It is all good, no?

A town is only as good as its citizens. Restore the social contract!

No comments:

Post a Comment